- To effectively meet the needs of a diverse population, embrace the dynamics of difference and adapt services accordingly.
- To build a stronger and more sustainable delivery system to Broward County’s diverse communities.
- To provide service coordination, advocacy and support to child victims with dysfunctional home environments.
- Reduce the rate of juvenile offenders by implementing support groups and programs with a strong focus on behavior management, family communication and conflict resolution.
- Increase positive decision-making skills.
- Working within the community to increase literacy skills in youth.
- Minimize the out of school time of unsupervised, unsafe and unproductive environments, which contributes to delinquency, behavior problems, academic failure, teen pregnancy and victimization among our youth.
- Provide adaptive and learning environment for children with special needs.
- Assisting with the guidance and transition of our children throughout their adolescence years.